A Better Way To Learn
Small classes, intensive training, amazing teachers, flexible programs.
Short intensive courses can be combined with any number of Certificate Modules to create the perfect curriculum, part-time or full-time. Browse through the complete list to find the best course for you.
London School of Sound Certification courses
Course durations vary depending on results
- Foundation Certificate
- Course duration: four months
- All the essential skills of music production, sound engineering and music business you need to get started producing and recording music.
- Professional Certificate
- Course duration: one year
(includes the Foundation certificate)
- Go from beginner to advanced skills in one year full-time. All the knowledge and experience to make a living in the music industry.
- Diploma Certificate
- Course duration: two years
(includes Foundation and Professional Certifcates)
- Including every Certificate Module plus exclusive advanced courses not available separately.
Read more about London School of Sound Certification Program
Industry Certification and specialised training
Course durations of two, three, four days
- Ableton Live Training
- Ableton 102 - Core Elements
- Ableton 202 - Music Production
- Ableton 302 - Live Performance
Some courses are specific to one application, others to a certain technique or musical style.
Because of the short length and the high content-per-hour ratio, these courses are most popular with professionals looking to consolidate old skills and acquire new ones.
Read more about Short Courses
Make the most of this Summer - from very beginnner to very advanced, learn a lot in a creative and inspiring environment and hear the results straight away.
- Electronic Music Production
- Mixing & Mastering
- Video Editing and Sound for Moving Pictures
- Music Business
- DJ Skills
- Ableton Live Training
Read more about London School of Sound Summer Courses
Specially arranged one-to-one sessions to cover any topic you require, bespoke training for any group of people, product demonstrations, guest lecturers for other colleges, on-site personnel training, etc.
Minimum length three hours
Read more about Bespoke Training
Single-day events, masterclasses, public lectures, seminars and workshops that do not feature in our regular schedule
Durations of up to eight hours
The best way to stay informed about upcoming events (and reserve a place before it's too late) is to subscribe to our Newsletter.
See past and forthcoming lectures, reserve a place and access additional resources from the Masterclass Series
Read carefully the course description and entry requirements, call or email if you have any questions, then book online or over the phone.
Contact our office to discuss your application and arrange a preliminary interview. Depending on which course you apply for we will also need to hear examples of your work or see evidence of your previous experience.
Due to the small size of our classes we recommend booking as early as possible. Call us on +44 (0)20 7720 6183 or email us at email@example.com